WHITE CHOCOLATE & TAHINI BLONDIES
INGREDIENTS (makes 12 squares)
250g unsalted butter
120g light brown sugar
200g white chocolate
120g plain flour
1 tsp salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees and line a baking tin with baking paper.
2. In a pan of gently simmering water, place the chopped white chocolate and butter and stir until melted. Once melted, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the eggs in a large bowl with the sugar and whisk until you have a fluffy mixture.
4. Add the tahini into the chocolate mixture and stir . Mix the batter into the whisked eggs until fully combined.
5. Fold in the flour and salt. Mix thoroughly until no traces of flour remain.
6. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until firm on top but has a slight wobble in the centre.
7. Allow to cool before cutting into squares!
Recipe by @justkatieskitchen 👩🏼🍳