A great way to use any veggie leftovers and create a deliciously healthy dinner!
SPINACH & RED PEPPER FRITTATA
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4 )
1. 5 large eggs
2. 250g tub natural cottage cheese
3. 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
4. 25g finely grated parmesan
5. 225g spinach
6. 2 red peppers cut into smaller pieces
7. 100g whole cherry tomato
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the cottage cheese, half the Parmesan, the spinach, peppers, and some seasoning. Tip into the tin, top with the tomatoes and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Bake for 40 mins until set all the way through and starting to puff up. We like to cut ours into wedges, left in the fridge and served cold. But this can be enjoyed straight out of the oven too!
The best part of this recipe is you can just pile your left over veggies in for the perfect and ever changing lunch time recipe!