Updated: Jan 16, 2022
A tasty midweek dinner recipe - easy but delicious!
125g king prawns
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
200g tinned chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 small red onion
80g chopped mushrooms
2 beef tomatoes
handful of spinach
salt & pepper
half a lemon (juice)
parmesan to serve
1. Add the spaghetti to a pan of boiling water and simmer until cooked (roughly 10 minutes).
2. Chop the mushrooms, red onion and tomatoes. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions and red onion with the garlic for a few minutes until softened.
3. Add the chorizo and gently cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the prawns, as well as the tinned chopped tomatoes , tomato paste and salt and pepper. Stir and gently cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and lemon juice. Stir once again and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Stir together and season once again with salt and pepper.
7. Plate up your spaghetti and add parmesan on top to serve.