Christmas at Bodnant Welsh Food
Enjoy the festive season and make this Christmas even more magical with a little help from Bodnant Welsh Food!
Whether you’re looking for presents for the person who has everything or wondering where to take the Children for a day out – Bodnant Welsh Food will provide the inspiration!
- The Hayloft Restaurant: Enjoy an extra special Christmas lunch or dinner at the Hayloft Restaurant where the delicious festive menu is now being served. To see the menu; please click here. Larger party bookings will also be greeted with a warm welcome and there are special menus for groups. There’s the lunch party menu and the evening party menu. If you’d like to make a reservation, please call 01492 651102 or email Restaurant@bodnant-welshfood.co.uk.
- Christmas Hampers: The Farm Shop has all the ingredients you need to create wonderful Christmas gifts for family and friends. We’ve also prepared a range of hamper ideas which include some of the most tasty locally-sourced foods that North Wales has to offer. Click here to see the range available to purchase online and there are many more in the Farm Shop. Corporate hampers are also available as a special ‘thank you’ treat for your top customers and best employees. To discuss corporate opportunities, please call Neil Davies on 01492 651934.
- Gift Vouchers: There’s always that one friend who’s difficult to buy for. Problem solved – give them a Bodnant Welsh Food Gift Voucher! Available in multiples of £10, the Bodnant Welsh Food gift voucher can be used to enjoy dining in the Hayloft Restaurant and Tea Room, being inspired in the Cookery School, relaxing in the 5 star accommodation or enjoying locally-sourced and homemade artisan foods from the Farm Shop, Dairy, Bakery and Delicatessen. If you’d like to buy a voucher, please call 01492 651100 or pop into the Farm Shop and ask a member of staff.
- Christmas Fayres: Soak up the festive spirit at Bodnant Welsh Food where you can find those special Christmas gifts for your friends and family. The first Christmas Fayre is on 7th and 8th December; featuring a range of local food and craft stalls throughout Bodnant Welsh Food, this is the ideal opportunity to find those unique Christmas gifts! The Children’s Christmas Fayre will be held on 14th & 15th December; where Santa Clause is here for both days and he will be joined by his reindeer on the 15th!
- Christmas Meats: Butchery Manager, Miles has been working around the clock locally-sourcing the finest meats North Wales has to offer! From Bodnant Estate’s own free-range bronze turkeys to Conwy Valley 28 day dry-aged Welsh Black Beef, he has everything you need to make your Christmas Day feast one to remember! Christmas meat order forms are available here to download and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01492 651104; alternatively you can pop in and discuss your meat requirements with the ever helpful Miles, who’s always on hand!
What is Bodnant Welsh Food?
Bodnant Welsh Food Centre is located at Furnace Farm, in the stunning surroundings of the Conwy Valley. Originally built in the 18th century, the buildings have been lovingly restored to provide an excellent venue for our farm shop, tea room, restaurant, cookery school and farmhouse accommodation.
At Bodnant Welsh Food Centre we are passionate about traditional Welsh food, and take every opportunity to bring you the delicious produce available both from our own estate and also from our carefully selected local producers.
Our beautiful and relaxed Hayloft restaurant has a seasonally designed menu to showcase the amazing produce available on our very own doorstep. Our chef hand-picks the ingredients to bring you an authentic “taste of Wales” that you will want to return for!
You can also sample our fresh produce in our Tea rooms, whether you are looking for a light lunch, or a relaxing coffee and home-made slice of cake. Why not even sample the Ice Cream made here in our dairy.
Our Baker bakes the bread used in the restaurant, tea rooms and farm shop in our own bakery and his range of artisan breads is vast, and imaginative, but most of all very very tasty!
Everything you can taste at Bodnant is available to purchase from our Farm Shop, so you can take your dining experience home with you. Our farm shop is full of delicious seasonal vegetables, fruit, fresh fish and meat. There are also the staple items too, and some little treats, not to mention our extensive local drinks. You really will be spoilt for choice.
Our friendly and welcoming team at Bodnant are on hand to ensure your visit is welcoming, if you have any questions about the food we sell, just ask, we love boasting about our fantastic high quality foods!
If you’re inspired by what you see and taste then you can beef up your own culinary skills with a course in our state-of-the-art Bodnant Cookery School or even make a holiday of it by staying in our luxurious Farmhouse accommodation.
In our courtyard you will find the National Beekeeping Centre of Wales, selling local honey and also honey based beauty products, the team here are happy to share with you the importance of Bees and the shop itself is full of information regarding our little friends.
We have so much to offer here at Bodnant Welsh Food Center, from the farm shop, tea room, restaurant and cookery school to the Pochin room which perfect for weddings and functions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bodnant Welsh Food Centre!
Latest from the Bodnant BlogBelow are the latest posts from our Bodnant Blog.
12th December 2013
Creamy, savoury, and fuggy with nutmeg, proper bread sauce is a joyful thing. If perhaps you have been put off by something bland and badly textured in the past then it may be time to think again. Bread sauce is one of the classic accompaniments to roast turkey and if you have taken the trouble, and dare I say it expense, of sourcing a decent bird then it is your culinary duty to do right by it. (more…)
11th December 2013
There was a time when cocktails were a classy affair and the classic cocktails are experiencing a huge revival. To me a cocktail brings to mind the silver screen and a smoky Marlene Dietrich; filled with seduction and mystery they should wave a magic wand over the dullest of proceedings. (more…)
- 10th December 2013