A Corporate Venue with a Difference
Located just 4 miles from Junction 19 of the A55, the Welsh Food Centre provides a unique range of facilities in a beautiful venue for meeting and event organisers.
Whether it’s a meeting, team building experience, work celebration or special gift you’re looking for, Bodnant has a number of options to choose from to help fulfill your every need.
Why the Welsh Food Centre is Different…
As the name implies the core purpose of the venue is to promote the best Welsh food. From this objective arise several features of interest to the corporate market:
- A unique place to launch food related products
- Availability of quality food offering a change from the standard hotel/ conference centre fayre
- Cookery school, estate areas and river enabling team building/ sporting activities
- Flexible facilities supported by a professional management team.
The Pochin Room overlooks the beautiful Conwy Valley and can cater for a maximum of 60 people for a meeting or dinner. The smaller River Room is located on the floor above and can seat up to 12 boardroom style.
|Room layout for the Pochin Room||Numbers|
|Theatre style (front projection with area for speaker at front, LCD projector and screen, no staging)||80|
|Theatre style (with staging, top table, lectern, LCD projector and screen)||80|
|Room layout for the River Room||Numbers|
The meeting rooms are supported by:
- 72 seat restaurant set in an 18th century Hayloft
- Large courtyard/ open air meeting space adjacent to the 100 seat tearoom
- External areas suitable for selected corporate activities
- 12 station, fully equipped and staffed cookery school
- Six en-suite bedrooms on site, complete with private lounge ideal for small, confidential getaway meetings
- The best private dining area in North Wales, adjacent to the cookery school kitchen, and offering superb views of the Conwy Valley
- External patio areas ideal for relaxing corporate entertaining evenings
- Full liquor and entertainment licence
- Onsite dairy, bakery and butchery supplying the freshest produce available
- Close to the River Conwy and its water sport activities
- A management team that understand the needs of the corporate user
- Ample free car parking.
A number of packages are available and include a variety of options:
- Screen hire
- PA System
- Tea/coffee and homemade treats
- Buffet lunch or hot fork buffet lunch
- Fruit platter
- Delegates stationary and sweets
- Mineral water & cordials
- Room hire
Looking for something special? Hog Roast and BBQ packages are available in the Courtyard, ideal for summer evening events or private parties. *Please note that hire charges apply
“This is just a short note to thank you for the arrangements and hospitality on the occasion of our meeting. Thanks to those arrangements the whole day went extremely well, and many members commented favourably on the excellence of the venue and the friendly and very efficient service provided by your staff. In fact I’ve heard from some that it was one of the best venues the Society has ever had in its thirty-one years of meetings. We couldn’t control the weather, but it didn’t dampen our enthusiasm…So thank you very much for everything, and please pass on our thanks to your staff.”
– John Crompton, Welsh Mills Society